1. Foxie 1/2 Zip by Moving Comfort: I’ve been throwing this top on in the morning over my tank when heading out to meet friends for an early morning catch-up session. I think it’s going to make a great winter running top. It has a side back pocket that’s large enough to stash money, gu and an iPod. The fit is cozy but not fitted. The brushed cotton cotton makes it feel more like a sweatshirt than a running shirt.
2. Believe I Am Strong Bracelet : Let’s be honest, I’m too old to walk around with temporary tattoos on my arm so this is a great alternative. One of the ways I trained my brain before achieving my spring marathon P.R. was by using visual cues. The flower on this bracelet spells the word strong. (repeat after me: I believe I am strong)
3. Racing Weight: A good read that offers some great tips even if you don’t want to follow his plan.
4. Doctor Green Juice: One of the only pressed green juices I’ve found that doesn’t have cucumber or celery in it.
5. Asics Gel Nimbus 15: Everything old is new again. I ran in these shoes years ago and recently started running in them again. If you wear a cushioned neutral shoe, you should definitely try these!
6. Sandstone Relay Capri: I love these because they aren’t just black, but don’t draw too much attention to my thighs. They also come in petite sizes which is rare. (If you’re a fitness professional you qualify for a 30% discount at Athleta.)
What are some of your favorite things right now? Does anyone else dislike cucumbers?