1. Life Factory Glass Water Bottle with Straw Cap: As ridiculous as this sounds I love this water bottle because I can drink out of it while in downward facing dog or plank pose in a hot yoga class without having to come out of the pose. (I told you I’m ridiculous) The fact that it’s glass also means it doesn’t have any sort of weird plastic smell and it’s dishwasher safe.
2. Frozen Organic Kale: I’ve already made soup with this, but I can’t wait to toss a handful of kale into several recipes. I love it because I don’t have to worry about it going bad in my refrigerator and can have some on hand at all times to up the nutrient factor of many meals.
3. Wind Warrior Tight: This isn’t the best fitting pair of running tights I own, but it might be the warmest. I wore them this past Sunday when the wind chill was in the single digits and my legs felt warm. If you purchase these, I’d recommend going up a size.
4. Adapt Vest: This item is one of those “extras” you can add to your winter running wardrobe or to your holiday wish list. A running vest is something I never thought I would wear until I owned one. This one is extra warm, has a pocket big enough to hold your iPhone that isn’t annoying and it’s the perfect layering piece.
5. Erica Sara Designs Run Necklace: I wear this necklace every day. It’s a dainty and simple statement.
6. Fitbit Zip: Just because I run and workout, doesn’t mean I don’t sit too much. I’ve become obsessed with making sure I hit my goal number of steps everyday with this advanced pedometer. The number of steps you take syncs wirelessly with your iPhone or computer so you can see just how active you are from day to day.