Happy New Year!
One of my goals for 2014 is to help even more runners meet their goals! One way I plan on accomplishing this is by offering more Race Pace Wellness coaching options in 2014.
Today, I’m introducing a new half marathon coaching plan. This new plan will allow you to achieve your goals in an affordable, yet 100% personalized way. With this coaching option you’ll receive the following:
- An 8-10 week customized training plan based off your run/health history, number of days per week you prefer to run and other factors.
- A plan that includes strength training and rest days so you don’t have to figure it out for yourself.
- One 30-minute phone call at the halfway point of your plan to review your training log.
- One training plan update (after the training log review call)
- One 30-minute race strategy session (over the phone)
- Share this post on pinterest, instagram or twitter using the #RacePaceRunner.
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what half marathon you are running this spring.
This giveaway ends Sunday, January 12th at 12pm EST. The winner will be contacted via email. This contest is open to anyone running a half marathon before April 30, 2014. The winner must redeem this offer by January 31, 2014.
** This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to Gabby who is the winner!